TeleVantage® Contact Center
Managing Your Contact Center
powerful full-featured contact center has never been easier than with
TeleVantage. The intuitive queue-based interface lets you define
parameters for each queue individually. Choose whether calls are
distributed to agents by top-down, round-robin, or performance-based
algorithms. Prepare for heavy-volume periods by defining multiple
tiers of overflow agents, who are called when all lower tiers are
busy for a period you define. Keep waiting customers online with hold
messages that can play once, repeat, or change based on wait time or
other queue conditions. Hold music is variable by queue. You can
offer callers the option to transfer out of hold to leave voicemail,
cutting down on abandoned calls. Prompt waiting callers to enter
information, such as an advertising ID number, that alters their hold
experience and gets passed to agents. Use call priority to recognize
important callers and bump them to a higher place in the queue. When
the call is answered, improve quality with automatically-activated
call recording, that you can set up for a particular agent and/or the
queue as a whole.
Advanced Agent Management
deleting agents from a queue is as easy as clicking a mouse. For each
queue, you can define normal agents, overflow agents, and supervisors
with personalized permission levels. An agent can be a supervisor in
one queue and an overflow agent in another--versatility between
queues is unlimited. You control whether agents receive calls or
function as "silent observers," how much wrap-up time they have after
a call, and whether they have permission to sign themselves in and
out of the queue, monitor other agents or see themselves being
monitored. Apply permissions in bulk to similar agents for ease of
entry, then fine-tune for individuals. With TeleVantage, managing
your manpower is a snap.
Intelligent Call Distribution
Send calls to
agents based on longest idle time, fewest calls answered, least talk
time, a round-robin distribution for equality or a top-down
distribution that favors your best agents. Or, choose "simultaneous
ring" in which all phones ring and the first agent to answer takes
the call. If agents leave their phones without signing out, the queue
can detect it and automatically put them on break, reducing caller
hold times. During off-hours, a single click can take the queue
off-line and send all its calls directly to voicemail.
Full TeleVantage Integration
contact center is part of your regular TeleVantage system, there's
never a conflict between the two. Queues can have extensions so that
any user can easily transfer a call to them--no more telling the
caller to call back. Agents use the ViewPoint™'s familiar Call
Monitor for their queue calls and personal calls, divided into tabs
for easy and complete separation. To mark themselves available and
unavailable for a queue, they use TeleVantage's standard personal
status menu, enhanced for agents with extra statuses such as
"Available Queue Only," which sends personal calls to voicemail while
letting queue calls through. Administrators can integrate their
TeleVantage contact center with IVR Plug-in applications to customize
and supercharge performance.
- Single-point definition and maintenance for all aspects of a
queue, makes contact center administration easy.
- Create as many queues as you want (for example Sales,
Customer Support, etc.), each with a different customized setup.
- Click to take a queue off-line and send all its calls
directly to voicemail, for example after hours.
- Automatically record a queue's calls on a periodic basis
that you define.
- Define the queue's voice mailbox just like a user's, with
greetings and e-mail or pager notification of new voice messages.
Restrict access to the queue's voice mailbox by agent permission.
- Define the statistics update period for real-time display of
- Automated scheduling of queue hours.
- Flexible task-oriented permissions by agents at once.
- Change permissions for several agents at once.
- Access queue by extension, DID number, auto attendant, and
- Forced or optional account codes, with or without
- Easily add and delete agents to handle turnover.
- Choose whether an agent is "signed in," meaning he receives
calls when available, or "signed out," meaning he functions purely
as a supervisor or observer. Choose whether agents have permission
to sign themselves in and out.
- Define agents as "silent observers," so they can't be seen
by other agents in the Queue Monitor.
- Automatically record an agent's calls on a periodic basis
that you define.
- Define certain agents as supervisors by giving them
supervisor permissions, such as the ability to monitor or coach
other agents, view queue statistics, access the queue's voice
mailbox, and more.
- Apply and change permissions in bulk for multiple agents, or
fine-tune permissions for individuals.
- Set wrap-up time (the time after a call to complete
paperwork) individually per agent.
- Versatile agent use: an agent can belong to multiple queues,
and be a normal agent in one, a supervisor in another, and an
overflow agent in a third.
Advanced Call Distribution
- Choose from six distribution algorithms to maximize your use
- Automatically set agents on break if they fail to answer
queue calls, cutting down on caller hold time.
- Set caller priority based on caller input, so important
callers are bumped to a higher position in the queue--how much
higher is up to you.
- Handle heavy-volume times with multiple tiers of overflow
agents. Each tier is only called when all normal agents and all
overflow tiers are continuously busy for a period of time that you
define. Add as many agents to each tier as you want.
- Multiple overflow agent tiers for high volume times.
- Agents can manually take waiting VIP callers out of queue as
Callers' Hold Experience
- Record or import welcome messages that customers hear when
they first reach the queue.
- Record or import hold prompts that play once, repeat, or
play based on queue conditions like caller priority or estimated
- Use automatically-updated system messages that tell the
caller their position in the queue or their estimated wait time.
- Variable hold music per queue.
- Prompt callers to enter data, such as an advertising ID
number, with or without validation checking. Caller data is passed
to agents and can alter the caller's hold experience by affecting
their priority or the prompts they hear. Play special messages only
to callers who enter specific advertising codes.
- Offer callers special-key options to transfer out of hold to
an extension you define or to leave voicemail.
Integration with TeleVantage
- Queues can have extensions, making it easy for any user to
transfer calls to them.
- Queues can be listed in the dial-by-name directory, so
callers to the main number can enter "SAL" to reach the Sales queue.